This following some tips, I keep from some of website, to share with everyone, to finding better job especially for fresh graduated, after finish study such diploma, certificated or Degree field, basically, the best students or good result no be sure can make a person to gain a good job, but it based on self ability and fated.
It t is important to be on time for an interview. It is best if you arrive about 15 minutes early. This will give you time to relax and fill out an application, if necessary. Dress appropriately, since the first impression is a lasting one.
1. Do some research on the business before the interview.
(See "How to Find a Job," "Research the Employer.")
2. Practice interviewing.
3. Go alone. Do not take children or friends.
4. Greet the employer with a handshake.
5. Make frequent eye contact.
6. Smile, be polite, and try to relax.
7. Listen carefully to the questions asked. Ask the interviewer to restate a
question if you are confused.
8. Answer questions as directly as possible.
9. Be upbeat and make positive statements.
10. If you've worked before, talk about what you learned from it.
11. Use examples of how your skills and abilities would fit the job.
12. Bring your "Fact Sheet" with telephone numbers and addresses of your references and former employers, just in case you are asked to complete an application. (See "The Application," "Fact Sheet.")
and then, this following is a part the familiar question, the interviewer can asked to your as interviewee, to achieve this job :
1. Tell me about yourself. (This is often an ice-breaker question. Keep the answer
job or skill related.)
2. What do you know about the type of work we do? (This is your chance to tell what
you know from the research you completed ahead of time.)
3. What is your weakness? (Always make this a positive answer. For example, "My
spelling is not always perfect, so I always use a spell checker.")
4. What are your strengths? (Describe your skills in a way that will show you as
a desirable employee for the company.)
5. Why did you leave your last job? ( Answer with a positive statement. Try not to
say: "I was fired," "terminated," "quit," "had no babysitter," or "couldn't get
along with coworkers or supervisor". However, you can say: "new job," "contract
ended," "seasonal," "temporary," "career change," "returned to school," to raise
a family," or "relocated.")
6. Why have you been unemployed for such a long time? (Tell the truth. Emphasize
that you were looking for a good company where you can settle and make a
7. Why should we hire you? (Make a positive statement, such as "I would like the
opportunity to work with you and believe that I can do the work.")
8. Do you have references? (It is most important that you contact your references
ahead of time and have their name, current address, and telephone numbers.)
the good person during in interview, he/she/anyone, must be alerted to asked any question to interviewer.
At the end of the formal interview the employer will ask if you have any questions. The following are examples of acceptable questions to ask.
Questions To Ask The Employer:
1. Who would supervise me?
2. When are you going to make a hiring decision?
3. What are the opportunities for advancement?
4. What kind of training is provided or available?
5. Is there a dress code?
At the end of the interview:
* Thank the interviewers for their time.
* Request a business card.
* Shake hands in closing.
* Two or three days after the interview send a thank you note addressed to the
after finish during on interview, interviewee, write sample note to given at interviewer, as part, you is a professional person and having a good personality and skill, is called as Thank You Notes
Thank You Notes
After your interview, be sure to write a thank you note to the employer or interviewer. This is very important because a thank you note gives you one more chance to remind the employer about the special skills that you can bring to the company.
It is a good idea to request the interviewer's business card before leaving the interview. This will help when writing your thank you note to correctly spell the interviewer's name and job title.
Tips for thank you notes:
1. Neatly hand write or type the note.
2. Address the note to the interviewer or the lead interviewer.
3. Keep it short. (No longer than one page.)
4. First paragraph: Thank the employer for the interview. Also, mention that you
are interested in the position.
5. Second paragraph: Briefly state a few of your skills without repeating the
information on your resume word for word. Include any important information
not mentioned at the interview.
6. Third paragraph: Provide your contact information, telephone number with area
code, and an e-mail address, if available.
7. Sign the note with your first and last name.
8. Proofread the note to check for spelling or grammar errors. Ask another person
to proofread the note.
9. Mail the note within two to three days after your interview.
Sample of Thank you Note
Mohd Khaikal Bin Mohd Musa
No 153, Jalan Dahlia 10
Taman Aman, Senia
Johor Darul Takzim
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sept 27, 2010
PLO, 222, Jalan Cyber 14,
Kawasan Perindustrian Senai IV,
81400 Senai, Johor
Dear Miss Eunice:
Thank you for the opportunity to interview with your company on July 23, 2010. I am very interested in as IT Specialist Support position we discussed.
My recent and before experience as a IT Computer Support position where I developed current computer Hardware and Software Skill has well prepared me for your organization company as position your given.. I enjoy the challenge this position and work in you organization. I am especially interested this job as position on IT Specialist as mean, in computer support and maintenance also have a maintain a CCTV Camera during on my practical duration, I would enjoy the opportunity to contribute to this position, and thank you so much given to me chance and taken me some of person to come up to attend this interviews session.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you need any additional information, feel free to contact me at 0177636058 or e-mail: email@example.com Thank you again for your time.
It is most important document or letters, the application letters is a letters to applied some of post position in the any sector government or private. It was a should be clear, concise and straight to the point. Here you are simply telling the employer that you are worth having a look at. and then, the application letters must be including to resume the end of letters to employers of company make should be known about detail of you education, background and experience or more about you before to telling you for attend interview session.
The application letter should be brief, no more than one page in length. It should be easy to read and flow through. It should include only the absolute necessary information. Like most other things, there is a formula that works extremely well for preparing job application letters. Following we discuss each paragraph and give you some guidelines.
This following is a sample of letters of Application Letters