Free Promotion Designer

Free Promotion  Designer




Saturday, May 22, 2010

Application Letters

Mohd Khaikal Bin Mohd Musa

153 Jalan Dahlia 10

Taman Aman Senai 81400

Johor Darul Ta’zim






Sir/ Madam,



THE SUITABLE POSITION TO JOB APPLICATION



In the response to Any Suitable Position. I am a graduate student on Kolej Poly Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur (KPTM), working towards my degree’s program in Bsc (Hons) Business Information Technology with International Business. And I have to Diploma in Information and Technology also certificated as Assistant Technician Computer in Giatmara Batu Pahat. I am applying that position in your company with my qualification level. I have to experiences in Senai Airport Terminal Services as Technical Support and Division to ICT Department. I believe that my strong experience background in Information Technology And computer system and networking qualifies me for the position.



2. In April 2010, I fresh graduated in Kolej Poly Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur collaboration to University Coventry U.K in degree’s specific on Business and Information Technology Knowledge. And then, April 2008 I have to Diploma Information and Technology. Moreover, January until Jun 2005, I have learn about Computer System and Networking in Giatmara Batu Pahat. Otherwise, I have experience during 3 month’s using the Industrial Training, In Industrial Training specific job as repair computer, CCTV Camera maintaining and computer technical in Senai Airport Terminal Services, This Company give more new experiences in IT Technical Support environment and Business elements.



3. Moreover, In Degree’s Final Year Project I have to develop new project before graduated, it is Internet Marketing Strategy for Inai Kiara Services Enterprise. This project, I have create new marketing strategy to company using the IT/ IS element. Otherwise, I have IT programming knowledge such as VB.Net, Java Script and Website development (Internet Programming). Otherwise I have a good performance in mass communication, and now I still prepare to upgrade of my communication



4. Enclosed is my resume which further details my credentials and demonstrates that I have the characteristics that you seek.



I believed that with my experience and qualification that I can meet your requirement of your company. If you need any clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me at this number: Mobile 017-7636058 or through my email: kamen_khaibuto@yahoo.com



Thank you, for your time and consideration.



Yours truly,



khaikal musa


……………………………………………

(MOHD KHAIKAL BIN MOHD MUSA)

Enclosure: Resume

0 comments: